This ClinBiz 2-day live webinar training event is provided in collaboration with MyData-Trust. The different Workshops & Trainings provided by MyData-TRUST aim to build and solidify the knowledge of the EU Data Protection regulations. The objective of the GDPR Training is to facilitate an internal kick-off and begin to launch an effective response program to the EU GDPR across the organization. It will help companies to examine the challenges posed by the GDPR and the benefits of proactively demonstrating that the organization is compliant with the new requirements.
About This ClinBiz Virtual Event
Live Webinar Training Objectives
Objectives: (1) Facilitate an internal start-up and start to launch an effective compliance and security response program across the organizations. (2) Examine the challenges posed by the GDPR/Security and the benefits of proactively demonstrating that the organization is compliant with the new requirements.
Who Should Attend
Those from Clinical Trial and Research Industry (Start-up, Biotech, Pharma, e-Health, Diagnostic, MedTech, CROs, Academic, Ect.), member of the GDPR preparation team; Stakeholders in the main areas of data processing (HR, Marketing, Finance, Data Manager, Data Scientists, Data Analysts etc …); Supervisors of the appropriate user teams; IT specialists.
Live Webinar Training Host: Débora S. Araujo, Founder and CEO, ClinBiz
Agenda and Schedule
Tuesday, June 16 9:00 AM EST – 1:00 PM EST
Training session content #1: Data Privacy
Instructors: Barbara Tomasi & Julie Martin, MyData-Trust
- Introduction of Data Privacy principles and Personal Data
- Legal aspects to take into account when collecting healthcare-related data
- Review of the principles, rights and procedures
- How to manage patient request
- Role of the Data Protection Officer
- Comparison between GDPR and main other international laws (HIPAA, PIPEDA etc.)
- Rules of international Data Transfers
- Impacts of Data Privacy for the collect and processing of personal data
- Key steps to follow for a successful data privacy implementation program
- Risks and penalties under non-compliance
- Return on experience through Data Privacy programs for Clinical implementations and mistakes to avoid
Thursday, June 18 9:00 AM EST – 1:00 PM EST
Training session content #2: Data Security
Instructors: Xavier Gobert & Vincent Hesse, MyData-Trust
- Usual security challenges faced by healthcare organizations
- Overview of Good security practices
- How to limit data hacking, protect IT systems and make it “user friendly”
- Phishing sensibilization
- Connection to WIFI and security
- Password strategy and measures to take
- Sensibilization to good IT hygiene
- Definition of internal responsibilities
- Data safety and confidentiality: How to minimize the risk of intrusion and identification
- How to manage a Data Breach under current data protection law?
The training will be embellished with practical examples and videos.
Certificate of Training Completion
Upon request, a certificate of training completion will be sent by MyData-Trust to registered attendees who attend the live training sessions via the email address used during registration. Request for the certificate can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is MyData-TRUST?
MyData-TRUST is a company specialized in Data Protection and exclusively dedicated to the Life Science sector. We support Life Science companies to be prepared for data protection regulations and protect with extra care their patient’s data.
The added value of MyData-TRUST is its double expertise Data Protection & Life Science. We provide a full coverage of services: consulting, implementation, and solutions thanks to a multi-disciplinary team including Data Privacy Lawyers, IT Security Specialists and Clinical Experts. This unique association of skills and knowledge allows to address our clients’ needs quickly and efficiently in providing a range of services and solutions aligned with both Pharmaceutical R&D and GDPR requirements.