The ClinBiz Approach
Many professionals dealing with the business aspects of clinical trials are unable to attend traditional
industry conferences on an ongoing basis to develop their skills and continue to grow in their field.
ClinBiz hopes to bridge this gap by providing a non-traditional format including a YouTube channel, a blog,
a podcast, an annual conference and online courses that will serve as a connection and development tool
that clinical business professionals can use to remain on top of the latest trends,
topics and technologies related to their trade from virtually anywhere.
Additionally, ClinBiz also offers specialty consulting services.
Here are just a few things going on with the ClinBiz Community…
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of all we have coming up in the next few months.
Recent Blog Articles and Videos
- Addressing Poor Outsourced Negotiations for Clinical Trial Agreements by Débora S. Araujo (Excerpt From Full Book)Excerpt From Book: The Four Villains of Clinical Trial Agreement Delays and How to Defeat Them: Addressing CTA Delays Comprehensively by Débora S. Araujo Introduction Imagine with me for a moment you are your favorite superhero, charged with the task of… Read More »Addressing Poor Outsourced Negotiations for Clinical Trial Agreements by Débora S. Araujo (Excerpt From Full Book)
- Addressing Ineffective Clinical Trial Site Budget Negotiations by Débora S. Araujo (Excerpt From Full Book)In this book, we will explore the different villains who contribute to CTA negotiation delays and provide some practical ways to address each of them. By tackling the different factors contributing to this industry-wide issue concurrently, we can accelerate the change that we, as an industry, and our patients desperately need.
- Managing the Rising Costs of Investigator Fees in Clinical Trials – Part IIIn this part 2 video (see part one here), we discuss three tips to help study sponsors manage the rising costs of investigator fees in clinical trials. Related Terms: clinical trial costs, clinical trial budgets, clinical study budgets, investigator fees,… Read More »Managing the Rising Costs of Investigator Fees in Clinical Trials – Part II
ClinBiz Virtual 2021
The ClinBiz Virtual 2021 will be a fully virtual/online educational event for clinical trial professionals
focusing on the latest clinical trial industry trends and best practices for the following topics:
• Site Contracts, Budgets and Payments
• Clinical Trial Outsourcing
• Overall Clinical Business Operations
• Industry Survey Results: The latest industry survey results
on the above topics will be presented live during this virtual
event ensuring you are “in-the-know” of the latest trends and
best practices to inform your decisions.
To Register go to ClinBiz Virtual 2021
ClinBiz Annual Conference
A unique conference focused on the latest topics, trends and technologies surrounding
the business aspects of clinical trials. Meet top industry experts and experience presentations full of
practical takeaways for you to implement in your organization.
The ClinBiz Summit 2021 dates will be announced soon. You will not want to miss it.
To Register go to www.clinbizsummit.com