The ClinBiz Approach
Many professionals dealing with the business aspects of clinical trials are unable to attend traditional industry conferences on an ongoing basis to develop their skills and continue to grow in their field. ClinBiz hopes to bridge this gap by providing a non-traditional format including a YouTube channel, a blog, a podcast, an annual conference and online courses that will serve as a connection and development tool that clinical business professionals can use to remain on top of the latest trends, topics and technologies related to their trade from virtually anywhere. Additionally, ClinBiz also offers specialty consulting services.
Here are just a few things going on with the ClinBiz Community…Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of all we have coming up in the next few months.
- Happy International Clinical Trials Day, ClinBiz Summit 2020 Update and More!
- Clinical Trial Data Privacy and Security 2-Day Live Webinar Training June 16 and 18
- Access This Event Replay – Impact of COVID-19 on Clinical Trials: Wednesday, March 25th 11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
- CLINBIZ SUMMIT 2020 RESCHEDULED DUE TO COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS TRAVEL BANS – NEW DATES SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2020
- Downloadable Checklist – Best Practices for Site Payment Vendor Selection
A unique conference focused on the latest topics, trends and technologies surrounding the business aspects of clinical trials. Meet top industry experts and experience presentations full of practical takeaways for you to implement in your organization. In keeping with the ClinBiz non-traditional approach, you can attend in person or experience the entire two-day event online via our livestream options. The ClinBiz Summit will take place on September 15-17, 2020. You will not want to miss it. To Register go to www.clinbizsummit.com
Looking to expedite CTA negotiations in your organization?
Check out this blog post and add our newly-release book on CTA negotiations to your toolbox!